Another nice and busy day for us :)
Antonio and I woke up around 8:30am, got dressed and headed off to his school. We always stop for Dunkin' Donuts on school days, we enjoy it so much! I always get my iced coffee light and sweet (with splenda) and he always looks forward to his hash browns.
Josh did not work today which was a GREAT surprise to us since he has been working 7 days a week lately! Antonio was soooo excited to have his daddy there when he got home from school. I LOVE the bond they share.
I needed to get Antonio's gucci necklace and bracelet fixed, so we decided to pick my mom up and head over to the mall.
We walked around for a little bit while we waited for Antonio's jewelry to be fixed. I got a little sad when I passed the "Motherhood" store. Last time I was at that mall was the end of August to buy the cutest "baby bump" shirt and other maternity clothes (a few days before we lost our angel). But God's love always shines through when I feel like that because He always reminds me He is with me and that I will become pregnant at the most perfect time :)
Then we stopped in the Disney Store, one of our favorites! And there it was.... the costume Antonio flipped over! So of course he asked grandma if he could have it and she said yes (like always) It's a Skeleton Pirate Costume and he is SO EXCITED about it. I was happy too because I like this costume better then the other 4 he has for this year. We don't mind buying him costumes because he uses them all the time, he loves to play in them!
So I'm really hoping this is the costume he will wear for Halloween, he looks sooooooo cute in it! I call him my "mini monster".
So I'm really hoping this is the costume he will wear for Halloween, he looks sooooooo cute in it! I call him my "mini monster".
8 comments:
it looks spooky! glad he likes his costume =)
that's an awesome costume. glad you guys got to relax and hang out
Great costume! It looks great!!
haha he got a scary big boy costume...looks cute on him!
soo cute! i love that first pic of you and him!
love the costume!
aww thats really cutee !!!
omg that costumer is so cute!! I love it!
Post a Comment