Friday, October 24, 2008

4 year old photos taken today!

Antonio got his 4 year old big boy pictures taken today! They came out so adorable! I am a big sucker for pictures so they get me every time!! We use "The Picture People". We have used them for about a year now and are very happy with them! The first time I ever used The Picture People was Antonio's 3 year old birthday photos, they did such a great job I became a photo member! I still cant believe my baby is going to be 4 years old in 2 weeks!! I cant not WAIT to post and share the photos that were taken today!

Here are some of my baby before we left, what a HAM:



Here are his 3 year old photos taken last year (they look perfect in person but my scanner is horrible):

1 comment:

JackieMomTo3 said...

sooo cute!!!he is growing so fast melissa :**)