I was looking through some of the photos I have on my computer and came across my wedding photos. Can't believe I will be married 4 months on the 29th! I look back at these photos and I cant believe what a beautiful, PERFECT day we had. Praise the Lord. I am so lucky to have a man that gives me everything. I'm so excited we are going to live the rest of our lives with eachother... Marriage is such a blessing.. when you do it for all the right reasons!!


































Getting Ready for one of the best days of my life:



We had the time of our lives!



































Getting Ready for one of the best days of my life:



We had the time of our lives! I swear, between my Husband and my Son, I feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world.
2 comments:
Just gorgeous, all of these!
truly a BEAUTIFUL family. Love the pictures. You truly looked like a princess.
Post a Comment