I really have to take out this time to thank God for all of His blessings. Not every woman can stay at home, not work and be a mother 24/7 and because of my husband, I am lucky enough to do so. I don't miss a single smile or milestone and it is the BEST because being a mother is my FAVORITE thing to do!
I am so blessed to have my son and the husband I have who works his butt off 7 days a week to get us everything we might want or need, and still manages to give us all of his love and attention when he gets home. We NEVER have to ask or want for ANYTHING. He gets us it ALL! I don't know what I would do without him. I have never loved any man like this before and God truly saw how we needed this man in our lives, he really is MORE then a blessing.
I am so blessed to have my son and the husband I have who works his butt off 7 days a week to get us everything we might want or need, and still manages to give us all of his love and attention when he gets home. We NEVER have to ask or want for ANYTHING. He gets us it ALL! I don't know what I would do without him. I have never loved any man like this before and God truly saw how we needed this man in our lives, he really is MORE then a blessing.
Love these kind of days! Antonio and I get to hang out all day in PJ's because we don't have much to do, just catch up on little things around the house :) Antonio LOVES to put on all of his different costumes and PJ's too! Every time his daddy finds out he likes something new (which is everyday), he comes home with something for him lol spoiled!
We are also waiting for all of his party supplies to come in but they haven't yet, we cant wait to make out his invitations!! We went to publix earlier this morning to put in an order for his birthday cake!
I also picked up Antonio some "play food" because he has been playing with his kitchen set alot lately (I'm happy to see that because its the only toy he still plays with from last Christmas, he gets so much, he forgets about half of it!)
So right now we just finished our "delicious lunch" as Antonio calls it (Hotdogs on wheat bread; fruit salad and Micky cheese!) and are just playing "chef" waiting for our daddy to get home from work.
Enjoy the photos of all Antonio's PJ's and Costumes! :)
We are also waiting for all of his party supplies to come in but they haven't yet, we cant wait to make out his invitations!! We went to publix earlier this morning to put in an order for his birthday cake!
I also picked up Antonio some "play food" because he has been playing with his kitchen set alot lately (I'm happy to see that because its the only toy he still plays with from last Christmas, he gets so much, he forgets about half of it!)
So right now we just finished our "delicious lunch" as Antonio calls it (Hotdogs on wheat bread; fruit salad and Micky cheese!) and are just playing "chef" waiting for our daddy to get home from work.
Enjoy the photos of all Antonio's PJ's and Costumes! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment