It was a busy morning for us. Antonio and I woke up around 8:30am, got ready for school and headed off to Dunkin' Donuts like we do every Tuesday and Thursday. It was my friends birthday so we picked up some Dunkin munchkins too YUM. Antonio was excited to show off his "skeleton" shirt, and it turns out his friend Cameron (Angel's little boy) had almost the same shirt on!
After school we went with my mom and dad to circuit city because they are looking for a nice stand for their new plasma television.
Then we went to Sams Club. I cant believe all the Christmas toys are out already! Antonio was begging for the big box of Lincoln Logs. I can say "no" easier then my dad and mom can lol. It was $50.00 for Lincoln Logs and his birthday is in a few weeks, I try to teach him to be appreciative of all his things. So of course he asked poppa -- and poppa said he would get them for him.
We are home now relaxing and I helped Antonio build a railroad track and some log cabins. He is still playing with it, having lots of fun!
We are still waiting for his party stuff to come :-\
After school we went with my mom and dad to circuit city because they are looking for a nice stand for their new plasma television.
Then we went to Sams Club. I cant believe all the Christmas toys are out already! Antonio was begging for the big box of Lincoln Logs. I can say "no" easier then my dad and mom can lol. It was $50.00 for Lincoln Logs and his birthday is in a few weeks, I try to teach him to be appreciative of all his things. So of course he asked poppa -- and poppa said he would get them for him.
We are home now relaxing and I helped Antonio build a railroad track and some log cabins. He is still playing with it, having lots of fun!
We are still waiting for his party stuff to come :-\
My "smiley" boy in the morning ;)
1 comment:
i LOVE his shirt!!
Post a Comment