Sunday, October 5, 2008

So proud of my little "big" boy

My son is my whole world. I love watching my little man grow up making me so proud with each milestone he reaches. He is doing so well in his nursery school this year. What a difference from last! Last year, I had to stay in the class with him... all year! This year, in the 3 year old "big boy" class, he kisses me goodbye while I wait in the parents room for him. What will I do next year when he goes to VPK and I cant stay? And the year after that when he goes to Kindergarten? My little baby is growing up on me!
Its so cute getting a huge hug when he is done with class and seeing how excited he is to show me what he has done that day. He can write his whole name by himself now! Not even 4 yet and my baby can say the entire pledge of allegiance by himself; knows and recognizes his alphabet and numbers and prays before bed and meals! He even knows a lot of letter sounds! Every day he says something so intelligent and I just cant get over how smart my baby is. Not too boastful huh? HaHa. What a beautiful little gentleman my little man is turning out to be. Being a mother has so many rewards. I cant thank God enough for giving me such a little blessing! (Hopefully, I can get another blessing real soon!)

^^Tired after school my baby^^

Ugh, before I learned the absolute importance of a 5pt harness car seat and bought a new one for my baby even at his age! (and don't worry, I fixed that strap!) ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTG ANTONIO!

michelle said...

brag as much as you want becasue you can...he's so cute....if there were a contest for best dressed kids ours would win hands down...Antonio writes his name really well...i'm surprised!!!! he's going to be a good writer...

michelle said...

brag all you want becasue you can...he writes his name SO GOOD!!! if our kids were in a dressing contest ours would win hands down!!! haha

Karen said...

He writes his name so well! WTG Antonio!