Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!
Time flies so fast! I cant believe we are in October already and Halloween season is here! I love this time of year! Antonio already has 4 Halloween costumes! I wonder which one he will feel like wearing on Halloween day since he changes his mind so often! He has Batman: the dark knight; Iron man; Peter Pan and now the Hulk (which is his new latest thing) He still loves pirates, but I am so happy to see him getting into other things as well! We started planning for his birthday party this year too! We sat down together today and I let him choose which kind of party he wants. He decided on a HULK party! His cousin Dominic will love that ;) I let Josh know when he got home from work and we went ahead and ordered all the stuff for his party! We got invitations, party plates, cups, napkins, cutlery set, table cover, streamers, black and green balloons, confetti, "hulk" camera and goody bags! Pretty much everything you see in the photo + more! I cant wait until it comes in! We will probably rent a bounce house or slide and get games and a pinata as well... gotta save up for more stuff! This should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment