Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Mall and More Halloween Decorations!

We went to the mall today because I needed to get my friend Angel a nice gift for her birthday on Tuesday. She got me such wonderful things for my birthday I wanted to do the same for her. I ended up getting her a Coach wristlet. I hope she likes it, its really hard picking out a gift for a girl who has EVERYTHING lol :) Antonio ended up having tons of fun at the mall because they had one of those "jumpy" thingies (ha ha I don't know what they are called) that I let him go on. I only got one photo from the mall but good thing he has been on one before at the beach so I can post more photos so you know what I'm talking about!


And then, Antonio really wanted a Halloween blow up this year, so after the mall, we took him to Walgreen's and let him pick out two new Halloween Decorations! He ended up picking a ghost blow up and light up bats. Great additions to the outside of our house :) We love to decorate!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That jumpy thing looks like a blast!!!