
Friday, January 29, 2010
Week Recap
TGIF! I was not able to blog as much as I would have liked to this past week because of a minor little setback I had with my eye. Unfortunately, during the week as I was carrying Antonio into the bathroom to brush his teeth with his new toothbrush (still in the package), he waved his arm and the cardboard and plastic cut the whole inside of my eyeball. This is the second time this has happened in the same eye. Three years ago, Antonio was eating Gerber Graduates Fruit Juice Treats and cut my cornea with the corner of the plastic bag. He must have it out for my left eye haha. This time, the cut was much worse and four times as big as three years ago. Thankfully, there is no permanent damage and, $500.00 worth of doctor bills later, I feel a lot better :) Thank God because the pain was almost unbearable. Here are some photos to recap the week.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment