Here are a few photos (of my babies last night) that I took after I posted the last blog. I just can't get enough of my boys. They are my pride and my whole entire world.
(HaHa, have you ever met another mother that took so many photos of their children? I'm just so proud, the feelings I have for them are overwhelming [in a good way!])
(HaHa, have you ever met another mother that took so many photos of their children? I'm just so proud, the feelings I have for them are overwhelming [in a good way!])
My sleepy Antonio ready for bed, stole his brothers blankys:
My sleepy Giovanni, sleeping already:
My precious ones, my tiny ones, lay down your pretty heads. My dearest ones my sleepy ones, its time to go to bed.
♥ ♥
Just lie your heads and give your cares to me. Just close your eyes and fall into the sweetest dreams.
1 comment:
"have you ever met another mother that took so many photos of their children?"
LOL, absolutely, Me! I take tons and tons of all 3 of mine!
Post a Comment