Josh was off again today which worked out great because he stayed home with Gio while Antonio and I went to the movies again. He loves going to the movies and I wanted to take him again before school starts. We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel. Very cute movie.
Giovanni was very cranky today :( He is teething really bad, he is biting everything. He didn't sleep at all today. I finally got him to sleep for the night a little while ago. My poor baby. Our arms are broken from holding the little chunk all day lol!
Looking so much like Antonio in these photos! Laughing at his brother. They love each other so much its so precious.
My big boy at the movies!
Antonio took this closeup of his brother LOL
Giovanni sat in his bumbo seat for the first time today! He did so well! He is still a little young so I didn't want to keep him in there for long, but I was so proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment