Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday (Antonio's New Bed Set)

You never realize how much you have until you think of all the devastating things that could happen in life. Thinking about the earthquakes in Haiti right now, my heart goes out to all of them. It really makes you realized how blessed you truly are.
With that being said, this Thursday, I am thankful for all of the wonderful things I can do for my children to make them happy.
We have been having a little trouble getting our Antonio to sleep in his own room. We are trying to break him of the habit of crawling in our bed because he is now five years old and we want him to have a sense of independence. As much as we love our little man with us, its time for him to get used to his own room (better late then never huh? haha). We thought it would be a good idea to redo a few things for him to get him really excited about his room again. It totally worked. We took him to the store today and he got to pick out a brand new bedroom set. He chose transformers. Tomorrow, we are going to build a shelf to put his T.V. and DVD player on, making more room for his toys. He is so thrilled and very excited to sleep in his room now and I am so grateful we are able to do this for him!! I hope this really works!

top bunk:

No comments: