Today was Giovanni's 4 month old checkup. Praise God, he is doing and growing perfectly. He is still off the charts in height and weight (haha). So far, he has never been on the charts, always completely above average but the doctor said it was OK because both height and weight are consistent with one another and he looks great. He weighed in at 20lbs and 8oz, imagine that! He is a BIG healthy boy! [[Antonio was always in the 95th percentile or higher until around 4 years old where he is remaining around the 55th percentile.]] Giovanni got more shots today but did wonderfully. He only cried for a second or two. Daddy was there to hold him because I walk out of the room for that part, it gets me too upset. Then, when all is done, I come back in to save the day haha! The doctor told me I could start him on solid foods but I think I want to wait until he is 5 or 6 months before I do that.
Here is my little monkey all ready to go to the doctor:

Giovanni's 4 month stats and milestones:
- 20lbs 8oz
- 27 1/2 inches tall
- laughs out loud
- discovered his voice
- holds his head up perfectly now
- sits up in his bumbo seat by himself
- grabs and holds onto toys to play with them
- usually sleeps throughout the night from about 10pm to 7am
- loves to play peek-a-poo and hand clapping games
- stays in his crib all night and does very well sleeping in there
- recognizes voices he is used to and turns to look if he hears a voice coming from behind him.
- working on rolling over... close, but not quite there yet :)
Little Chunk up close and personal :)








Here is my little monkey all ready to go to the doctor:
- 20lbs 8oz
- 27 1/2 inches tall
- laughs out loud
- discovered his voice
- holds his head up perfectly now
- sits up in his bumbo seat by himself
- grabs and holds onto toys to play with them
- usually sleeps throughout the night from about 10pm to 7am
- loves to play peek-a-poo and hand clapping games
- stays in his crib all night and does very well sleeping in there
- recognizes voices he is used to and turns to look if he hears a voice coming from behind him.
- working on rolling over... close, but not quite there yet :)
Little Chunk up close and personal :)
Video of my chunky butt "talking"
Video of my chunky butt playing (I wish you could see the wonderful mess
my Antonio made of the living room ha! That's going to be fun to clean)
Video of my chunky butt playing (I wish you could see the wonderful mess
my Antonio made of the living room ha! That's going to be fun to clean)
1 comment:
He's huge!! So cute!!! The video's aren't working for me. :(
Post a Comment