Sunday, January 10, 2010

Imaginext Toys

Antonio definitely thinks these toys are the greatest thing since sliced bread. These toys are by far the ones he plays with most and I have to agree with him-- they they are adorable. You also don't have to put them together and they are very easy to keep clean. They have a lot of different "worlds" in imaginext and Antonio is well on his way to collecting all of them. So far, he has the Dragon world, the Pirate world, the Batman world and the Ocean world. He also has a few things from the Lost Creatures world and the Space world but not the full collections. Almost every day he turns my living room into his own little "imaginext" world. I really don't mind having toys all over my house, by the end of the day, they are cleaned up and he has so much fun with them. I am thankful that because of these toys, I have a few extra minutes with Giovanni without Antonio feeling slighted or jealous because he is too busy playing. Its totally awesome and works out really well! Anyone with a child around Antonio's age, I would really recommend these toys... Some even come with a short DVD with all of the characters. Antonio is always on the imaginext site looking at the video's they have on there as well. Here are some photos I have on my computer of Antonio playing with some of his imaginext things :) His latest toy is the "sea dragon island." Daddy brought it home for him the other day for being a good boy.

Imaginext Website

No comments: