Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Too Excited to Sleep!

My boys must have been too excited to sleep tonight because both of them fell asleep so late. It must be all the excitement of Christmas Eve tomorrow!! Antonio is so excited Santa Claus is coming tomorrow night, its adorable. Josh had an off duty detail which took a few hours so the boys and I just snuggled up on the couch and watched "The Polar Express". Antonio is such a loving and nurturing big brother. It is beautiful to see that.
It was all in all a quiet night. For dinner, Josh had taken the boys and I to the Outback for dinner. It was delicious and I am still stuffed. When we got home, we cheated a little bit and gave Antonio an early Christmas gift. He was thrilled. Now, both of my boys are tucked in bed and sleeping soundly. Sleep in heavenly peace my baby boys, until tomorrow :) So excited.
LOL @ his "man PJs" and "man hair do" sooo cute

I've been blessed to have a brother like you. You're my pal, my buddy and my best friend too. ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ May your paths always lead back to each other.

No comments: