
Two weeks ago, I took Antonio to the doctor for a bad cough and cold. As it turned out, he had slight bronchitis and was put on an antibiotic. He did great for the next 10 days as he was on it. No coughing or sneezing what-so-ever. His last day was Friday, the 18th. By Saturday, the next day, his nose started running again (clear) but since last night, he has been coughing and sneezing non stop again. Josh and I took him to the doctor again this morning. As we were in the waiting room he felt a little warm to me. He has a low grade fever and ear infection now on top of his cough and cold and has to go on another stronger antibiotic. My poor baby :( I don't like giving him all of this medicine but trust my doctor knows whats best. I hate seeing my baby not as the very active, bright little boy he always is. I feel so bad for him just seeing him sit on the couch watching TV with droopy eyes. My heart breaks for him when he is sick. I pray he gets 100% better before Christmas and that my little Gio does not catch anything. Praise God, Gio has never been sick yet and I hope it stays that way!! I will probably spend the rest of my day serving my little boy soup and ice pops and keeping him away from his baby brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment