Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy New Year 2010!
New Years Eve this year, I had the most amazing quality time with my boys. Antonio and I went to the movies together to see "The Princess and the Frog." It was an adorable Disney movie. We had so much fun together and so many laughs! Josh was working tonight which was a HUGE bummer for my family and I, but we definitely made the best of it. Although it was raining, a lot of people were still shooting off fireworks. Antonio and I had an awesome time just sitting in my moms garage (staying dry) and watching the fire works over the palm trees. We had a great view! The weather was just right, not too hot and not too cold so I was able to take the baby outside for a little while. Giovanni was up when the ball dropped making it a wonderful first new years for him. We all had a grape and a spoonful of lentils as we do every year for good luck... you know us Italian's and our crazy traditions haha! Fireworks were going off like crazy to start off the new year and Antonio and I made tons of noise with horns and noise-makers. It is a blast now that he is old enough to joke with and hang out with not only as my son, but as my best little friend. It is around 2a.m. now and both of my precious boys are sleeping and I am very excited to go to bed since I am exhausted! Tomorrow I will have my hubby (yay) and my mother and I will cook a delicious dinner while the boys set off the rest of the fireworks.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Happy New Year to you and your family! I'm looking forward to coming up your way and Gio and Jenna can finally meet face to face! (since they already met belly to belly) :)
Post a Comment