Nothing warms my heart more then nights like I had tonight. Daddy was working and it was just the boys and I. Something about this time of the year really warms my heart. Spending quality time with my boys is really my favorite thing to do because they grow up so quickly and you can never get these wonderful years back. I want to create the same great memories of the holidays as my family has done for me. That is why I love Christmas (and all holidays) so much. Same goes for my Antonio. He is a lot like his mama :) I love watching Antonio with his brother too. He loves him so much. He is always kissing him and wanting to take care of him. He is the most precious big brother. Giovanni is truly blessed that Jesus gave him a big brother like Antonio. Here are some photos of the boys before we sat down to watch "The Grinch" and before I put them to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment