Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quotes for my Children


♥ ♥ "This boy entrusted to my care, with sparkling eyes and wavy hair. To him I promise always to be, the best parent I can be"
♥ ♥ "So quickly you grow with bounds and leaps but the sweetest memories are mine for keeps"
♥ ♥ "Precious and priceless, so lovable, too- The world's sweetest miracle, baby, is you"
♥ ♥ "Children arrive so fresh from heaven they are born with angel wings. If we love them completely, they are able to fly."
♥ ♥ "My Son, Watching you grow has been the delight of my life. I look at you and wonder what dreams you will dream, what mountains you will climb, what joys you will have. I know there will be tears and struggles as well, but my prayer is that you will grow into the man you are meant to be."
♥ ♥ "Before you were conceived I wanted you • Before you were born I loved you • Before you were here an hour I would die for you • This is the miracle of Mother's Love"
♥ ♥ "As I looked upon the starry sky, I searched for a star that would match your beauty, but of all the stars, I could not find one."
♥ ♥ "This baby is a bit of stardust fallen from the hand of God"
♥ ♥ "The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him"
♥ ♥ "To have a child, is to decide FOREVER to have your heart go walking around outside your body"
♥ ♥ "Let him sleep for when he wakes he will move mountains!!"
♥ ♥ "Twinkle Twinkle little boy oh how you fill my heart with joy"
♥ ♥ "Birth is not only about making babies. It's about making mothers~ strong, competent, capable mothers who trust themselves and believe in their inner strength"
♥ ♥ "The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one."
♥ ♥ "I hope that my children, looking back on today will remember a mother who had time to play; Because children grow up while you're not looking... There are years ahead for cleaning and cooking."
♥ ♥ "There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite as strong as the love between a mother and her son"
♥ ♥ "You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes"
♥ ♥ "I am not looking to change men's perspective of women...I am working on building one man's perspective of women... MY SON'S."
♥ ♥ "While I try to teach my children about life, They teach me what life is all about"
♥ ♥ "Be such a man my son, and live such a life, that if every man were such as you, and every life such as yours, this earth would be God's paradise"
♥ ♥ "You'll never know how much I love you.....not until the son becomes a father"

No comments: