Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve!

What a wonderful Christmas eve we had! I just love Christmas, it is one of my absolute favorite holidays! My boys and I went over to my moms house and my sister was there with my nieces and nephew. Antonio had such a great time with his cousins singing and dancing and playing with their toys. It was so nice giving everyone their gifts and seeing the expressions on all of the kids faces. They got spoiled this year (as usual). I also got such wonderful and thoughtful gifts this year. I love my family so much. Hopefully next year, we can get the entire family together in person, and not just in spirit!
A beautiful necklace to me, from Hubby Antonio with his medieval castle from Nani and Pop-Pop (that thing is huge and GORGEOUS!) I got my wonderful Husband a Blue Ray Player :)He loves my kisses :)BVLGARI lotions and soaps for baby Gio
I wish I could have gotten photos of all of the presents and things we did together, but there were so many beautiful things, there was no way to keep up. We were all having such a good time with each other, the camera really wasn't really on our minds. We did manage to get great video though! I have no idea where I am going to fit all of the toys my boys got this year haha!

No comments: