Just here for a little week update :)
It was a really nice week for us. Josh had 2 days off this week! That has not happened in MONTHS! It is always so wonderful spending time with both of my boys. We went shopping and out to eat and it was great.
I was a little annoyed in the beginning of the week. Antonio's kitchen/diner arrived- which is great, however, the guy who delivered it rang the doorbell and dropped it off right in front of Antonio with the picture facing him. He saw it through the glass doors and stared jumping up and down screaming "a kitchen a kitchen"...
There was no way to hide it. I was so disappointed because it was supposed to be from Santa. He was so excited... I just said "Wow you must have been a good boy for Santa to deliver this early!" ... and we put it together. He was THRILLED that Santa really sent him the kitchen that he asked for early. Antonio absolutely loves it. We have been playing with it all week.
Yesterday Josh, Antonio and I went to applebees and had a delicious meal together.
Finally, tonight was our community "tree lighting ceremony" We all stand around the tree singing and Santa comes and brings all of the kids candy canes. Its adorable. When we got home we put together a gingerbread house. Then I gave Antonio a bath and put him to sleep since he needs to be up early for soccer tomorrow. It was a really fun week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
aw what a bummer with the kitchen. Glad he likes it though.
Post a Comment