I would really like to take some time to write about all of the blessings in my life. I would not have ANYTHING if it wasn't for my Lord Jesus... and I love and THANK Him, with all of my heart...
For my son - a wonderful, perfectly healthy, happy boy.. for his beautiful, sweet face and gorgeous smile that guides my way. He is an angel sent to me from Heaven. I look into his big brown eyes and see the greatest miracle ever given to me. He is the joy of every day. My first born son.
For my husband - for everything he does for our son and I so that we can have everything we ever wanted or dreamed of. For all of his hard work and his loyalty to us. For his protection and warmth. For the best friend that I've found in him. For his respect and trust. He truly understands and inspires me. Josh and I have a relationship that surpasses all of my expectations.
For my Family - For my parents who have been together through it all, for their love, happiness, giving hearts and well-being.
For my brothers and sisters and their children. Their health, happiness and love.
For my Friends - my true friends, new and old. For always giving me someone to lean on if times get rough, for their health and the health and happiness of their families and loved ones.
I AM SO THANKFUL I HAVE GOD IN MY LIFE FOR HE IS THE TRUE REASON FOR ALL OF MY HAPPINESS AND EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE.
HAPPY BIRTHTDAY DEAR LORD. FOR MY GIFT TO YOU, I HOPE I AM SOMEONE YOU CAN BE PROUD OF. A LOVING MOTHER AND WIFE. DAUGHTER, SISTER, FRIEND AND MOST OF ALL, SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES, LOVES AND HAS FAITH IN YOU FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. I LOVE AND THANK YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment