
Up until now, Antonio had nothing "big" to be put under the tree from Santa. It was supposed to be his 50s Diner/Kitchen but he saw it.
So today, I ordered him the Step2 Art Master Activity Desk. I think he will really love it. Antonio is very artistic and we are always coloring and drawing...on the floor haha. But that is about to change come Christmas :) He will have his own "art area" with his new desk. I will of course buy him some art supplies to go with it (crayons, markers etc.)
So today, I ordered him the Step2 Art Master Activity Desk. I think he will really love it. Antonio is very artistic and we are always coloring and drawing...on the floor haha. But that is about to change come Christmas :) He will have his own "art area" with his new desk. I will of course buy him some art supplies to go with it (crayons, markers etc.)
He should be a VERY happy boy on Christmas morning. Praise the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment