Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our WONDERFUL Christmas Eve!!

I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas Eve! My family and I had so much fun together!
Here is how our day went:
In the morning, Antonio and I woke up and stayed in bed to watch some Christmas movies! Daddy had already left for work... Then, we got out of bed and put on our radio to sing and dance to Christmas music! It was so much fun, we laughed so hard! After that, we got ready to go to my moms house. Josh got off work early (yay!) and we met my sister, brother in law and the kids there! The kids had a ball playing together while the adults prepared the food. The tradition in our family is always fish on Christmas Eve (ew). I do not like fish at all so I had spaghetti and meatballs (yum)!
We ate together as a family, cleaned up a little bit and headed over to my house for desert and presents! Unfortunately, I left my camera at my moms house for this part! I was so upset but we created memories that will last a lifetime!

Antonio got such wonderful presents from the family. From my sister and her family, he got a beautiful big truck he wanted. From his Uncle Vinny (Antonio's Godfather) and his family, he got the Wii system! From Grandma and Grandpa Catania he got a big pirate ship, the original slinky and a real arcade game where you shoot the ducks! From Nani and Pop-Pop Peters he got Pirate cologne, money for his basketball season and Mario Super-sluggers game for his Wii! From Josh and I, he got a pirates game for the Wii and a cash register for his kitchen/restaurant.

We all made out so well! Some favorite gifts were: A laptop for Veronica! A Nintendo DS for Francesca and the Arcade game for Dominic! Grandpa got some nice clothes, Grandma got a movie she wanted and they both got a new coffee pot with DD coffee! Josh got a new ladder for our house, clothes and a new bracelet! Dave and my sister got a new pot, homemade scrapbook and a crock pot!

Again, I got the greatest gifts myself!
Josh got me the most beautiful Coach ring and a sweater from Hollister. My parents, Josh and In-law's came together and got me a new laptop and my sister Andrea and her family got me the cutest snack plates. My sister Dawn and her family (in NY) sent us an awesome digital picture frame.
In my stocking: Josh filled it with a whole bunch of things I LOVE! I got a gift certificate to get my nails done, candy, a new cell phone cover and tickets to a UFC fight in February!! I am so thrilled and blessed. We ALL are! Amen!!!!

A gift from our neighbors:
YUM!

To Grandmothers house we go!

Sitting on the floor playing with my baby in PJs of course!
Francesca in her Brothers New Helmet (He is getting a 4 wheeler)
Dominic:
Hubby being silly lol:
Veronica licking chocolate off her lips haha:
Francesca:
Sister and BIL:
Not quite set yet:
Grandpa stuffing his face haha:

No comments: