Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

I hope everyone had a blessed, wonderful, perfect Christmas -- like we did! I can't describe our Christmas as anything other then "amazing". Being with our family, laughing, playing and being all together is the best feeling ever. I hope Jesus had a wonderful birthday... because we sure had a blast celebrating in his honor!

Santa Claus has visited us in the night... and left Antonio lots of gifts to open Christmas morning... he was VERY good to Antonio this year... Antonio was ecstatic.

After opening gifts from Santa, we started getting ready to go to our cousins house for a fantastic dinner... it was sooo yummy!

The kids played in the backyard with the men on the swing set and trampoline while the woman prepared dinner and desert. It was a blast.

We prayed together, laughed together, cooked together and of course, drank together (lol). It was just wonderful.

Christmas Morning:
Yummy Cake:

Cousins Antonio and Adriana:
Cousin Roey and mom:
Wouldn't be Christmas without dad falling a sleep for a while!
Cousins Francesca and Adriana:
Always the first at the table lol:
cooking:
men waiting to eat:
yummy!
cousins:
Dominic, Antonio, Adriana, Joey, Veronica and Francesca:
Baby Joey:
lol hubby looks thrilled:
lol I torture this man:
Grandpa playing with Dominic:
Kisses from Daddy:
the little terrorists stealing some cake:

1 comment:

Karen said...

aw, looks like it was a fantastic day! Antonio got some great stuff!