Saturday, November 13, 2010

30 days of Thankfulness

Give thanks this month, and every month!
Its always great to be thankful for everything you have in your life, all the time... but the month of November (the month of Thanksgiving) especially makes me feel extremely blessed.
Each day, starting 30 days before Thanksgiving I have been thinking of one special thing each day that I am especially grateful for.
I am not going to blog each and every one of my thoughts, unfortunately, things have been too busy around here to do that, but maybe once a week or so I will keep you guys up to date on my "30 days of Thankfulness".
Here is what I have so far :)
______________________________
30 days of thankfulness; day 1: Today I am thankful for my two sons. They are the reason I live and breathe. I couldn't imagine my world without them in it. I am so happy that the LORD has blessed me with my two HEALTHY, BEAUTIFUL boys!!
30 days of thankfulness; day 2: Today I am thankful for my hard working husband. Once again, the LORD has been beyond great to me and blessed me with a truly wonderful man as my husband. He is a magnificent father and provider. Most men would never work as hard as he does for his wife and children. I'm so thankful for his love.
30 days of thankfulness; day 3: Today I am thankful for the generosity of my parents. I don't know what I would do without them sometimes. They are always thinking of my boys and I and are so very generous. They are truly the best parents!
30 days of thankfulness; day 4: Today I am thankful for the honest person I am. A caring, thoughtful person. I am grateful I have never gotten myself into too much trouble or made my parents worry too much about me. I try to live my life for God as a good person, wife and mother. I don't lie, I don't cheat, I dont steal and I live my life for my family. I'm so grateful I am that type of person.
30 days of thankfulness; day 5: Today I am thankful for food and friends. I am grateful for my friend Ashley who has been coming over often. We have been cooking great meals together for our families and really enjoying eating together. Great times.
30 days of thankfulness; day 6: Today I am totally thankful for McDonald's iced coffee. This is my favorite thing to drink everyday. I'm glad I have such a delicious drink to enjoy everyday!
30 days of thankfulness; day 7: Today I am thankful that we were able to give our Antonio such a terrific birthday. I am thankful we got to give him the party he wanted and get him the toys he asked for! We love to do all we can for our children, especially making their birthdays as fun as possible!
30 days of thankfulness; day 8: Today I am thankful for the weather. Finally, it has not been as scorching hot as it has been. I'm really enjoying this cooler weather!
30 days of thankfulness; day 9: Today I am thankful for our heat. I am so grateful we have a nice warm cozy house to snuggle up in and keep warm!
30 days of thankfulness; day 10: Today (and EVERYDAY) I am thankful for GOD because without HIM, I would not have ANY of the things I am thankful for!!
30 days of thankfulness; day 11: Today I am thankful for my family, each and every one of them who are always there for me, but especially my brothers and sisters. And although I miss my family in NY sooooo much, I'm happy they are just a phone call, I.M. or text away... they are so thoughtful and loving and I am so blessed to have them in my life.
30 days of thankfulness; day 12: Today I am thankful for the relationship I have with my boys. Knowing everything about them, and how they feel at all times is so important to me. I am so thankful for the closeness we have!
30 days of thankfulness; day 13: Today I am thankful that I make my boys smile and laugh so much. I love how they think I am so funny. Both of their smiles can light up a room, it just makes my heart so full with love, they are so amazing and watching them laugh gives me the best feelings I have ever felt in my life!

No comments: