30 days of thankfulness; day 14: Today I am thankful to be a SAHM (stay at home mom). I know the economy is rough now, and many woman have to go out and work to help support the family and do not get to stay home with their children all day :( I am so thankful to God that I am able to stay home with my boys every second. I also give lots of credit to the moms who work and then have to come home and cook and take care of their babies and clean and everything!
30 days of thankfulness; day 15: Today I am thankful for the quality time I had with my GG. We just sat in bed watching Disney and snuggling and he let me rub his face and hair and he enjoyed it so much. It was just so cute and he looked so comfortable. I live for those moments.
30 days of thankfulness; day 16: Today I am thankful for the AMAZING day I had with my 3 boys. Josh, GG and I were Christmas shopping all day until Nino came home from school. Then we went to one more store and played all night, nothing but smiles and laughs, I loved every second!!!
30 days of thankfulness; day 17: Today I am soooo thankful that my mommy is feeling better and better every day. I hope and pray this continues and she is 100% better soon so we can go shopping together!
30 days of thankfulness; day 18: Today I am thankful that our little GG baby is finally WALKING!!
30 days of thankfulness; day 19: Today I am thankful that Josh, GG and I went up to Antonio's school to have a "turkey lunch" with him to celebrate Thanksgiving early. He was so proud and excited we were there to have lunch with him and all of his friends!
30 days of thankfulness; day 20: Today I am thankful that Antonio read ME a book tonight before he went to bed. I am so proud of him and all of his accomplishments. He is so smart God bless him!!!
30 days of thankfulness; day 21: Today I am thankful that I got to order a huge baby gate. Not only will the kids love to play in it, but it will be perfect to put around the Christmas tree when we put it up so that GG does not knock it down or get hurt!!
30 days of thankfulness; day 22: Today I am thankful that hubby bought us a brand new LCD flat screen T.V! It's beautiful and I can not wait to mount it on our wall!!
30 days of thankfulness; day 23: Today, I am thankful that I was able to get a little Christmas shopping done already, and I wont feel so overwhelmed in the month of December! I can concentrate more on celebrating the Christmas season and getting my boys all pumped for Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment