Tuesday, November 16, 2010

2010 Christmas List For Our Boys!

So, can you believe its that time already? To start preparing for Christmas??? Only 38 days left you know! This is the first year I started shopping early. I usually do not start until black Friday. Antonio sure knows what he wants this year! He has a list a mile long hahaha! We have to try to explain to him that he has to leave some toys for all the other good little boys and girls out there. Anyway, this is a very exciting time of year for my family and I, we just LOVE it.

Here is a list of things we have already bought and wrapped [for Antonio, we have not started shopping for Gio yet, we only have his list]!

Antonio's "big" item of the year = Xbox Kinect!!
*Some* other things on Antonio's list are:... as well as a bunch of other things like art supplies, more Star Wars figures and ships, Games etc.... we will see what he ends up with!!


A few things on Giovanni's list are:
Giovanni's "big" item of the year = Power Wheels Ford F150 ride on truck!!

No comments: