Monday, June 8, 2009

Learning to Swim!!

Antonio is doing such a good job swimming without his floaty! His favorite thing to do is swim underwater! Sunday, for the first time ever, Antonio was brave enough to hit the water without his life preserver on... and he did GREAT! He is really getting the hang of things! Now all he wants to do is swim, swim, swim. Here are some shots we got of him (and a video!) swimming on Sunday and his little (almost) night time swim with his cousin tonight :)

Little Juliana watching Antonio
Before he took his floaty off:
There he goes! My big boy!!

Excuse the big belly lol
My little rocker about to take an (almost) night time swim:

Here is the video... and please dont mind the huge melons, I swear
I dont look that big if you dont focus on them haha.
Click Play:

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

WAY to go Antonio!!! I think Jordan was the same age when he started to swin without anything...UGH I wish my melons looked like that when I was pregnant lmao you look great!!

Karen said...

Aw he's doing really good!!