Josh, Antonio and I had the most wonderful day together celebrating our Anniversary. We spent most of the morning relaxing before we headed off to the store to get Antonio an anniversary present. He is now collecting transformers because he loved the movie so we got him 2 more today to add to his collection. After the store we headed off for dinner. I had the most delicious salad and quesadillas; Antonio had ribs and Josh had a hamburger with the works. VERY enjoyable. I even had room for dessert!!
When we got home, we worked a little bit on Giovanni's crib, putting the crib set together.. we still have more to do, but we got the basics put together. Then, we had some of our wedding cake!! Tradition is saving a piece of your wedding cake and eating it on your 1 year anniversary so we did that! I must have gained 5lbs today! Haha!
For the rest of the night, we are just going to relax and Josh got a new movie for us to watch when our little angel falls asleep.
When we got home, we worked a little bit on Giovanni's crib, putting the crib set together.. we still have more to do, but we got the basics put together. Then, we had some of our wedding cake!! Tradition is saving a piece of your wedding cake and eating it on your 1 year anniversary so we did that! I must have gained 5lbs today! Haha!
For the rest of the night, we are just going to relax and Josh got a new movie for us to watch when our little angel falls asleep.
Giovanni's crib <3
1 comment:
Aw I remember eating my cake on our 1 year anniversary! I was surprised how yummy 1 year old cake was!
Post a Comment