Today is my one year wedding anniversary! What a bitter-sweet time for me! It seems like just yesterday I was in Disney's Grand Floridian hotel getting ready. I was so nervous! Every single person that is important in my life was there to celebrate the joining of our lives. It was nothing less then amazing and turned out to be the most beautiful/gorgeous wedding I have ever been to in my entire life. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding OR a better husband... and here we are, one year later, with our beautiful boy Antonio and anticipating the birth of our second child Giovanni. We own our own home and I must say, I can't really ask for more in my life right now. God has blessed us with so much and I am so grateful to HIM.

"He stole my heart... so I stole his last name"
"It takes a second to say I love you, but a Lifetime to show it"


"He stole my heart... so I stole his last name"
"It takes a second to say I love you, but a Lifetime to show it"









2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy anniversary! I love love LOVE these pics!
Post a Comment