I am so excited! I got Giovanni's crib set today! I knew this was the set for him because the little giraffe on it matched the stuffed animal I had gotten for our Angel baby back in August which I have kept on our dresser. Its just perfect. This photo does not do the set justice! The colors are so vibrant and the quality is AWESOME! I love Carters and I love shopping ! I can't wait to find things that match! I picked up an extra matching blanket and crib sheet. As soon as our crib comes in I'm going to be so anxious to set it all up!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Started Giovanni's Nursery!!
I am so excited! I got Giovanni's crib set today! I knew this was the set for him because the little giraffe on it matched the stuffed animal I had gotten for our Angel baby back in August which I have kept on our dresser. Its just perfect. This photo does not do the set justice! The colors are so vibrant and the quality is AWESOME! I love Carters and I love shopping ! I can't wait to find things that match! I picked up an extra matching blanket and crib sheet. As soon as our crib comes in I'm going to be so anxious to set it all up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwww - it looks similar to camerons nursery bedding (target-tiddliwinks-safari theme) they look almost idential colors are just a tad diff. shade! love all of ur updates finally commenting for ya! :) how exciting for you all! i bet antonio doesnt know what to think of it all
love it. I never received this update. I now know what it looks like so if I see anything :) It is adorable and a perfect choice.
Post a Comment