Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Giovanni's Homecoming Outfit!

Had a wonderful day today with my mom and sister Andrea. Pizza Hut and Babies R Us is becoming a tradition for us! Giovanni got 3 more outfits!
My mom bought his homecoming outfit that I picked out! Its sooo gorgeous in person, I wish the photo would do it justice but it just does not, its so much more "rich" looking in person.. I LOVE IT and it is so soft! It reads "handsome man" with a crown of course :)
My sister got Giovanni a gorgeous outfit for his Christening party after he takes off his Christening outfit so he is more comfy. I did this with Antonio and it worked out great. Again, the photo just does not do it justice! This one is all white with tiny raised white crowns all over it :)
I got Giovanni a little "rocker" outfit.. it was just so cute I couldn't resist!

And a few odds and ends :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Cute Outfits! Can't wait to see him in them!