Thursday, May 28, 2009

Setting up Giovanni's crib and bassinet :-D

What a fun "baby" day we had today! Josh was off and I had an OB apt. in the morning. The little munchkin sounds great :-D
We get to go for another sonogram on Monday and I'm so excited!
When we got home, Josh and my dad put together the crib and bassinet which came in the beginning of the week! Woohoo! I can finally get started on the room! So far I already folded and put away all of the newborn clothes I have and hung up all of the 6-9 mo stuff! So exciting!!
Its such a great size and great quality... I am VERY happy with it!
I cant wait to put the mattress in and set up his crib theme.
I don't want to do that too early though.
The beautiful bassinet:
SO gorgeous in person!
Wish the true colors showed up,
such a beautiful shade of ivory and green..

1 comment:

said...

love the crib! the color is beautiful! and cameron had the same bassinet i LOVED IT - it is so pretty in real life - and the stars on the mobile it makes are just amazing! love love love <3 congrats!