Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Communion Adriana

Today my little cousin Adriana made her communion. We had a wonderful BBQ back at her house with delicious food! I sure wish I had taken some home! Yummy! It was a beautiful hot day and we all had a great time with each other. Of course I didn't get any photos of her in her dress because it was ripped off the second she got home (darn!) but I saw the professional photos and she looked beautiful :)


I really don't know what is up with this face
he always makes for pictures now..
I try to get how beautiful he looks but he is just a silly little man:


Adriana, Antonio and Joey:


Me and Giovanni in the belly (18weeks 3days):
Trampoline time:
God Bless Adriana

Cousins waiting for cake:

2 comments:

amanda said...

great pics.. u look beautiful!

Karen said...

Cute Cake! Looks like a fun day!