Friday, November 14, 2008

At the Studio Today!

I'm so excited! For the first time, I got to take Antonio's Christmas portraits myself! Antonio was at the studio today and we had a lot of fun taking his 2008 Christmas photos! It was so awesome taking portraits of my own little man, I also did my 2 little cousins today! I only have proofs to share... but you can get the idea! I cant wait until they come in Dec. 1st, they look amazing in person!









5 comments:

Kelly said...

Those look great! That's so cool that you were able to take them yourself. Great job!!

Anonymous said...

he and the picturs are absoulty gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you took them yourself! I love the sled ones, too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...long time (since MU). These pics are SO great!!

Anonymous said...

i want some pics of him hes so precious!!