Saturday, November 29, 2008

Toys R Us

We went to Toys R Us today! I told Antonio we were going just to pick out toys to put on our Santa list... but I ended up getting a few things. I handed my mom money and told her to go on line and pay for me so he didn't see anything :)
I got Antonio a "Chef" outfit to go with his new kitchen (from Santa) and a play cash register (from his daddy and I because we always love to play "store") Grandma even got Antonio a Pirate's of the Caribbean ship to build today with papa and that is what they are doing now. It was on sale from 60$ to 20$!
When I got home I wrapped the new gifts along with the "transforming wall.e"
I always use different wrapping paper for the gifts from Santa. Using specific paper for specific gifts helps me with my Christmas organizing lol.
I even threw in a gift for myself. A set of "Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer" Ornaments! I just HAD to get them because I grew up with this movie and will ALWAYS love it and pass it on to all my kids... cant wait to put up our tree!
Sample of some of the ornaments that came in my pack: (my pack has lots more though!)

No comments: