Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family Time.

I love my family more then anything in this world. Being around them is one of the only things that keeps me happy. Being surrounded by true family and friends is such a beautiful blessing in my life. I am going to try to take a "break" from some of the things I normally do that might take some time away from my Husband, Son, Family and Friends. Working more often, learning digital photography, has really made me aware of, and appreciate the time I have with my family more. I am going to take that time and use it to our full advantage. Playing games and creating memories with each other that will last a lifetime. I am going to take all of my stresses and give them to God because he always takes care of them and I TRUST in HIM. I thank God everyday that the stresses I have are small ones.

With that being said, we have a lot of shopping to do for Antonio's birthday tomorrow! Woohoo! Tomorrow night is when we will have the immediate family over for a cake and gifts. Then, Saturday is his birthday party with all of his friends!! I cant believe I will be a mommy of a 4 year old tomorrow!

No comments: