Sunday, September 28, 2008

Publix! The morning of my birthday!

Its my 25th birthday today! WOW! It was a really nice, relaxing and all in all "Happy" day for me! Antonio and I slept in until about 9:30am. Hubby called to wish me a happy birthday.. he had been gone to work for hours already. I made Antonio breakfast and called my mom. We had plans to go to publix in the morning to do a little shopping. (For my family up in NY, Publix is our food store.. kinda like a waldbaums ;) They were having a little "kid fest" where they give out lots of free samples and Spiderman, Batman, Scooby-Doo and Tony the Tiger was going to be there. I knew my son couldn't miss that ;) He had a blast... and people were actually taking photos of HIM cause he decided to wear his "dark knight" costume LOL!

No comments: