Friday, September 26, 2008

Future All Star!

I cant believe my little baby is going to be 4 soon. How bitter-sweet! He's such a talented, athletic little boy so I decided im going to put him in Soccer, Basketball and Baseball this year!I wonder which one he will like best!?Soccer season comes first! He is so excited to be on a soccer team starting next month.
We had a really good day today! I took Antonio to sports authority to pick out his soccer stuff!! The nike cleats seem to fit him best and he is most comfy in them, so we got a whole nike set!I tried not to go too overboard since soccer is only for 2 months this season... so we just got the basics. Cleats, chin guards, socks, shorts, a ball for practice and a baggy to hold all his stuff :) his team will supply the shirt :)
The shoes are so cute on him! Im sure he will grow out of them by next season though
:(
I cant wait to see how cute he looks out on the field!




2 comments:

michelle said...

i love all the pics of Antonio...you always put neat things on here for all of us to view and it's great...the halloween decorations look good...can we have a candy bag??? LOL kidding

Anonymous said...

Just leaving sum love n many more as the years go by ... just wanted u 2 know that we love u guys for ever n ever !! lmao n i love all the pictures ..... u have posted lil man is getting so big all our babies are man .... the years are just flowing pasted us quick these days .!!!
Love always,
Joyce & Kevin jr. S.Cali