Friday, September 26, 2008

From Our Little Angel

OUR CHILD IS IN HEAVEN
Baby Angel August 21, 2008
"In our lives for just a moment,
but in our hearts forever.
Another Angel has foung their wings."
We love you and will always remember you baby angel.
"I'll Be There"

*Daddy please dont look so sad,
mommy please dont cry,
Cause I am in the arms of Jesus,
and He sings me lullabies.

*Please try not to question God
Don't think He is unkind
Don't think He sent me to you
and then just changed His mind.

*You see, I am a special child
and I'm needed up above
I'm the special gift YOU gave HIM,
the product of your love.

*I'll always be there with you
and watch the sky at night..
Find the brightest star thats gleaming,
thats my halo's brilliant light.

*You'll see me in the morning frost
that mists your window pane,
Thats me in the summer showers,
i'll be dancing in the rain.

*When you feel a little breeze
from a gentle wind that blows,
Thats ME! I'll be there, planting a kiss upon your nose.

*When you see a child playing
and your heart feels a little tug,
Thats ME! I'll be there, giving your heart a hug.

*So Daddy please dont look so sad,
Mama don't you cry..
I am in the arms of Jesus, and He sings me lullabies.
Sweet goodbye to our littlest one,
but only a temporary goodbye.
How wonderfully hopeful to know
we will see our baby again.
My forever child.

No comments: