Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Little Student of the Month

"In recognition of your good behavior, hard work, helpful attitude and responsible actions."
I am beyond proud of my little Antonio. Friday, when I picked him up from school he said "Mommy, I have a surprise for you to put on our car" so I asked him what it was and he took out one of those bumper stickers that says 'my child is student of the month at [[schools name]]'. Then he took out a lollipop and a beautiful certificate he got for being student of the month! I was so proud and he was so excited. Of course Josh and I had to take him to the store and buy him a toy for being a great student... and then grandma took him to the store and got him something else LOL he is so spoiled. I swore I would never be one of those mothers with those stupid bumper stickers on the car but he was so excited about it, I had to put it on.
my baby loves black ops

No comments: