I know I am not blogging as much as usual but the weather has been so nice and we have been spending lots of time outside! Our Valentines day was wonderful, we all spoiled each other!!
Yesterday, our baby Gio turned 17 months old! Hope you had a wonderful month day baby!
Giovanni at 17 months is growing so beautifully, Praise God! Running, climbing and playing all over the place! He is a great eater and we are now trying to drink more from a sippy and less from a bottle. Giovanni is so smart -- he knows some of his body parts like his eyes, nose, ears and mouth and is saying so many little words! He lets me know when has to poop by grabbing his little butt its so cute and he is great at putting his toys away! He gives the best kisses and hugs and is so lovable! I just cant get over all he knows at his age, he understands everything! God bless our beautiful boy now and always!!!
1 comment:
I can't believe how big our babies are getting! Wahh!!
Post a Comment