Our beautiful baby boy is 16 months old now, and is very capable of throwing himself over his crib railings (not that he ever really liked his crib anyway hahaha). Josh and I have decided it would be much safer to now put him in a big boy toddler bed, so we went to the store and had him pick out his very own big boy bedding. We chose Disney's "Cars". It has been working out really well! He still wants to come in my bed sometimes, but all in all, its working out. The best part is that he never climbs out when he wakes up and tries to roam the house by himself, he always wakes me up first! I would totally hear him if he didn't wake me up anyway, even when I am sleeping, I am ALWAYS in tune with the boys. Here are some photos of Gio's new big boy toddler bed :)
he even has on his "cars" jammies awww
No comments:
Post a Comment