Thursday, May 6, 2010

This Is Definitely What I Live For!

I can not think of anything better in my life then my family. Especially my children. I was born to be a mom. Mothers day is coming up on Sunday and this year is especially wonderful. Antonio is at that age now where he gets excited to do and make little things for me. It is also the first year I get to go to his school for a little get together to celebrate moms! The other day, Nino handed me the best little invitation ever. I cried of course! Tomorrow is the day. I just can not wait to spend time with him in his classroom for Mothers day!Today, he brought me home a beautiful cake that he decorated himself in school just for me! I am saving it so we can all share it on Sunday. It is the most beautiful cake I have ever seen ♥

No comments: