Friday, May 7, 2010

Mothers Day Tea at Nino's School

Well my day was really great. The boys and I woke up bright and early and we all went out to breakfast with my parents and my niece Francesca. Antonio had Mickey pancakes and I brought along apples and oatmeal baby food for Gio. After, I got Nino ready and he went to school. I had to be there an hour before dismissal for our "Mothers Day Tea" he invited me to. I absolutely loved it. Nino greeted me at the door and walked me to my seat holding my hand. He then put a beautiful necklace around my neck that he made for me. All of the kids lined up and one by one to give a reason why their mommy is special. Nino was first and he said "MY MOMMY IS SPECIAL BECAUSE SHE BUYS ME ICE CREAM" it was so cute everyone loved his answer. When the kids were done with that, they gave us mommy's flowers, a certificate and a hat they made us and asked us if we would like iced tea or lemonade. He got me a drink and we sat down to have some muffins, jello, cake and sandwiches. I couldn't have asked for a better time. It created such special memories for me!! I will keep my hat, necklace and flower forever and no I will not post any photo's of me wearing the hat LOL! I LOVE MY LITTLE BOY!!![[my beautiful flower]][[my certificate - Mommy is special because she stands on the bed haha I guess jumping on the bed with him has really made its impact]][[the little plate he made me aww]][[My hat]][[My necklace]]

No comments: