Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

What a great Mothers day it was! My wonderful husband let me sleep late in the morning and took such good care of our boys for me. When I woke up, there were flowers and card for me on the counter. I also got to order photo's and a "brag book" from the family photo shoot we had last month (I will have time to post the proofs to those photos hopefully this week).
My parents, sister, her children and my family all went out for a Mothers Day dinner at Carrabbas Italian Grill. It was yummy and so nice getting out with all of us. I gave my mom and sister a rose each and I got my mommy the Vera Wang "Princess" perfume she loves. I hope I made her mothers day as wonderful as my family made mine.
"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take."


No comments: