Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thankful Thursday

This thankful Thursday I am extremely happy for my health and the health of my family and friends.
I am thankful that the weather has been so beautiful lately so I can play outside with my two beautifully healthy baby boys that God gave me and watch them learn and grow. I am thankful for Nino's impressive vocabulary. My little 5 year old amazes me every day with the huge words he uses and that little voice makes me MELT!
I am thankful for their hands, and their feet, and every inch of them that was created so perfectly by the hands of God.
I am thankful for a hard working husband and generous family that help enable me to enjoy every bit of my life and help me see all of my blessings so clearly.

I am also really thankful I was able to get my hair done today [hehe] (it started to get a little out of control). It felt good to have a little "me" time today :)

No comments: