Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Lazy Day
I'm so happy my little Nino is feeling better today. Praise God. It was still a lazy day for us because I don't want him to over exert himself. The day started out rough, but we spent a lot of time just hanging out in the living room watching movies/T.V. and as the day went on, things got a lot better for him. Actually, one of my favorite things to do is just hang around the house in our jammies all day and play. Tonight we are going to watch the new "Clash of the Titans" movie. Josh, Antonio and I recently saw it in the movie theater and it was great so we cant wait to see it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad he's feeling better! Gio and those adorable cheeks of his!! I'm gonna get to squeeze him soon! We'll be up your way soon! :)
Post a Comment