Sunday, November 22, 2009

Putting Up Early Christmas Decorations!

Josh, the boys and I decided to put up our Christmas decorations a little early this year! We usually do it first thing after Thanksgiving, however, we do not know when Josh will be off of work after Thanksgiving, so we did it now! Antonio was so very excited.. he did most of the decorating this year. I decided to step back a little and let him decorate the tree the way he wanted to... even if it is not exactly the way I would have wanted it. He was so proud when it was all done! Antonio loves to look at the tree lit up at night and it looks like Giovanni will follow in his footsteps as he could not keep his little eyes off of our tree (until he fell asleep). We broke out some Christmas DVDs and are very excited for this upcoming holiday season!! Happy Early Birthday Jesus!!

No comments: